Agnihotra is a daily ritual to be carried out by each person looking for good health, purity of thoughts and bodies, and prosperity. It is executed every day, exactly at sunrise and sunset, using a little copper havan kund pyramid of a specific size. Agnihotra is made with the help of dried cow dung cakes, ghee, and an offer of some rice while chanting special mantras.
Benefits of Using Agnihotra Kit:
- Agnihotra set consists of a pyramid–shaped copper Havan kund, a stand, copper spoon, Akshata, copper fork, Copper Small Cup, Camphor, Procedure Manual for performing Agnihotra, pure Ghee, and dry cow dung cake.
- A copper havan is the most important part of the havan and homam ritual. It’s a sacred vessel that holds the sacred fire. Copper spoon is used to give the ghee in homa.
- Akshata refers to uninterrupted and uncooked rice grains offered to divinity during the puja.
- The ghee is stored in one copper cup. Rituals Cowdung cakes have been used in traditional Indian households for hawans, ceremonies and rituals. The smell of burning cow dung cleans the aura and brings prosperity.
- Pure Cow Ghee is an auspicious object with maximum divine power. Camphor eliminates evil and gives positivity. Camphor is lit and used in hawan, aarti, and other cult ceremonies.
1. Quality of Product
We are providing good which is Premium Quality for Customers and also Good for Spiritual Health
2. Special Offers Available
Special Offers and discounts available for each and Every Products. Get 10% Discount from Now
3. Delivery Status
We Offer Free Delivery all Over South India for Some Specific Products and also Provides Free delivery for Purchasing rate of Rs.2000