Rudraksha literally means: Rudra is the name of Shiva and Aksh or Aksha means crying. So, Rudraksha means tears from Shiva. Shiva is one of the Trideva or Trimurti (3 main gods), which are: Brahma “the maker”, Vishnu “the preserver” and Shiva “the destroyer”. This question always comes back to Yoga and Meditation practitioners, why Rudraksha is called “Shiva’s tears.
Benefits of Wearing Rudraksha Mala:
- Rudraksha Serves as the body’s protective shield.
- Radiates a particular energy that has a positive effect on body, spirit and soul.
- Soften the negative karma.
- Improves concentration
- Give us peace and harmony.
- Helps manage stress and regulates blood pressure.
1. Quality of Product
We are providing good which is Premium Quality for Customers and also Good for Spiritual Health
2. Special Offers Available
Special Offers and discounts available for each and Every Products. Get 10% Discount from Now
3. Delivery Status
We Offer Free Delivery all Over South India for Some Specific Products and also Provides Free delivery for Purchasing rate of Rs.2000